MSMartro is a dietary supplement whose main asset is Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), an original of high purity and potency, which has shown its beneficial effect as an adjuvant to relieve joint pain. MSMartro's raw material is manufactured in the main world MSM plant (USA). MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane): MSM is a source of biological sulfur that is found naturally in food. Assimilation does not usually cover the body's requirements, supplementation being necessary.
Scientific evidence has linked the daily intake of MSM as an aid to:
- Reduce pain MSM relieves pain through several mechanisms of action:
• Inhibits pain impulses along type C nerve fibers
• Reduces inflammation, which relieves pressure on nerves and tissues
• Promotes blood flow
• Reduces muscle spasms - Anti-inflammatory agent MSM reduces redness, heat, pain, swelling and loss of function associated with inflamed tissues or parts of the body. MSMartro is made with the original North American raw material.
Scientific support: The MSM used is the raw material with which the vast majority of clinical studies have been carried out and is No. 1 in sales globally. It has been demonstrated its high food safety in the suggested doses. Manufactured in the United States of North America in the only MSM production facility certified under GMP, ISO 9001: 2008 and FSSC22000 standards.
Presentation: Tablets x 30-60 units
Recommended daily dose: 2 tablets
Active Ingredients: Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, Vitamin D3
Nutritional composition (2 tablets):
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane: 500mg
Vitamin D3: 5mcg (RDI * 100%)
It does not provide significant amounts of energy value, carbohydrates, proteins, fats, dietary fiber and sodium.
* Daily values based on a 2000kcal or 8400kJ diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
MSMartro is gluten free (No TACC).
How to use:
MSM can be incorporated as the only supplement or in ongoing treatments, with other drugs commonly used for the treatment of joint pain.
The provision of 2 tablets a day is recommended: 1 with breakfast and 1 with a snack.
If you prefer, you can add the 2 tablets in the same shot.
There have been no contraindications for its use, or negative interactions with other supplements or medications.
Do not use in case of pregnancy, lactation or in children. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult your doctor. KEEP IN A COOL AND DRY PLACE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.