OCUMEGA Krill was specially formulated for the nutrition of the ocular surface; rich in Omega 3 (DHA and EPA), Phospholipids and Astaxanthin in softgels. OCUMEGA Krill achieves a supply of Omega 3 (DHA) with greater bioavailability and antioxidant content. In Krill oil, DHA and EPA bind to phospholipids, unlike the fatty acids in Omega 3 from fish oil, which bind to triglycerides, so the Omega 3 in Ocumega® Krill is more easily digested , being 2.5 times more bioavailable compared to Omega 3 in fish oil.
Krill oil provides Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory carotenoid, which naturally enhances the stability of Omega 3 and provides additional benefits to eye health. The Krill oil used in OCUMEGA is 100% pure of Premium quality. It has the highest scientific support worldwide, made under a patented extraction process, achieving bioactive results that improve digestibility, absorption capacity and efficacy. OCUMEGA Krill contains components that are found naturally in the lipid layer of tears. The contribution of the nutrients contained in each OCUMEGA Kirll capsule help maintain healthy vision:
• Improving the adhesion and stability of the tear film
• Being the main component of the lipid layer, preventing the aqueous tear from evaporating easily
• Decreasing inflammatory processes by inhibiting the synthesis of inflammatory prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
• Due to its antioxidant effect, in preventing damage caused by free radicals Krill: Krill are tiny crustaceans similar to shrimp, but they constitute the largest biomass in the world. Although there are 85 different species of Krill in different parts of the world, OCUMEGA is only made with Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba). Unlike fish, the accumulation of toxins and heavy metals is not significant. This makes it an ideal source of Omega 3. Our fishing is governed by the rules of the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources, which establishes the allowable fishing quotas each year. The raw material used is certified Friend of the Sea for its sustainable harvest of Krill.
Presentation: Soft capsules x 32 units
Recommended daily dose: 1 softgel per day or according to medical indications.
Ingredients: Dietary supplement based on krill oil in capsules.
Nutritional composition (1 softgel - 500mg):
Energy value: 5 kcal = 21 kJ (0.25% DV *)
Total Omega 3: 150mg
Choline: 5mg (1% DV *)
It does not provide significant amounts of energy value, carbohydrates, proteins, fats, dietary fiber and sodium.
* Daily values based on a 2000kcal or 8400kJ diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
OCUMEGA Krill is Gluten Free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.